Benvenuto, Ospite Ricerca | Argomenti attivi

Motorbike for Finnish in italy Opzioni · Visualizza
Fobbe
Inviato: sabato 14 luglio 2012 15:51:03

Iscritto: 14/07/2012
Hi,
First of all, I apologize for my poor English language skills. I'm Finnish and I need some information about motorcycling in your country.

Last year when I visited for the first time in your country I liked being there. Especially for motorcycling was a really great experience. I rented a bike and I was driving a few days in the north of Italy.
Now, this autumn I would come back to enjoy the stunning scenery, but I would like to buy a motorcycle, which I could keep in Italy my girlfriends aunt until I would return again. Our vacation time is two weeks and this period would need a bike insurance, etc.
I had almost forgotten =) we keep our vacation preferably in the autumn or spring when also the polar bear-like I could be there.

now, the questions

- Is it possible to take out insurance just a couple of weeks? if not then what is the shortest period of take out insurance?

- How much insurances would cost (I'm male, 32 years old, driver's license in 1998, 600-1000 cc CBR, VFR, YZF, Z 750, ER-6, NINJA, CBF etc. model year 00-05 and address will be in Trentino, Rovereto)

- How much money should be allocated to other expenses such as transfer of ownership and registration. Is there something else you should know about.

-If I am wrong with my thoughts which would be a sensible way of doing it right?

a few more

- I heard that after my trip to italy you need to keep your hands on the handlebars all the time. Is there any other "different" rules of what should I know?

- If I can not leave my bicycle my girlfriends aunt,
So where it can store? price?

This was all for now

Thank you if you are able to help

Best regards
Kimmo Suominen
Il Moderatore
Inviato: sabato 14 luglio 2012 16:02:12

Iscritto: 16/05/2008
Locazione: Milano
hi Kimmo,
you're welcome to this forum
i hope that somebody will can help you and reply
have a nice day

ciao

mi è rimasto del gas nel sangue e non so come smaltirlo... e adesso mi sta tornando la scimmia
Fobbe
Inviato: domenica 15 luglio 2012 16:35:20

Iscritto: 14/07/2012
Originariamente inviato da otto
hi Kimmo,
you're welcome to this forum
i hope that somebody will can help you and reply
have a nice day

ciao

Thank you.. I hope too cause I will come there in italy on next september and would be nice to know how insurance and other things should be handle. And is this set up practical or would it just makes more sense to rent a bike. However, rental costs about 1000-1500 per week + fuel, and I had to pay that amount each year. Maybe even twice per year.

Kimmo
Utenti che sfogliano l'Argomento

Vai a
Tu NON puoi inviare nuovi argomenti in questo forum.
Tu NON puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum.
Tu NON puoi cancellare i tuoi messaggi in questo forum.
Tu NON puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi in questo forum.
Tu NON puoi creare sondaggi in questo forum.
Tu NON puoi votare nei sondaggi di questo forum.